Modern plastic ignition coils minimize the weight and size of the component, while still offering excellent electrical voltage, temperature, and vibration resistance. Bosch will continue to set the tone for ignition systems in the future. For example, with its new rod coils with primary current control and diagnostic function.
Bosch plastic ignition coils are used as original equipment worldwide. This quality can naturally also be found in the components of replacement parts:
The extensive range of Bosch ignition coils encompasses classic single-spark coils to coil-on-plug ignition coils which represent the most modern technological advance.
1. Asphalt ignition coils (cylinder-shaped housing, filled with asphalt), for circuit breaker or transistor-controlled ignition distributors
2. Multi-spark plastic ignition coils
3. Ignition coils with integrated ignition module
4. Cassette/sequence ignition coils
5. Compact ignition coils (ignition coil mounted directly on the spark plug)
6. Pencil ignition coils (ignition coil mounted directly on the spark plug)