Special kits make it possible for your workshop to carry out “present value” repairs of fuel supply modules: Providing you with a complete package of all wearing parts – and with it a cost-effective solution.
1. Remove the fuel supply module from the tank
2. Unplug the electrical and hydraulic connections
3. Remove the gasoline pump and filter
4. Install the Bosch repair kit in the fuel supply module
5. Re-establish the electrical and hydraulic fuel pump connections
6. Install the repaired fuel supply module in the tank